Would you celebrate and give thanks to God with us? By God’s grace, a total of $53,000 was given and or pledged to SIM to help cover:
- $35,000 for a 2012 Honda Odyssey Braun Ability Van. It was previously owned by two families in our ALS Support Group.
- $1,000 for EZ Lock modifications to the van and wheelchair
- $7,700 for our portion of the Quantum Q6 Edge 2.0 power wheelchair. It is now being assembled and will be delivered soon. In the meantime, we have a loaner chair from the Carolinas Neuromuscular ALS and MDA Center.
- $2,500 for SIM service fees
- $6,800 for income tax withholdings
Gifts came from people and churches around the world, including some from people whom we have not yet met. The final pledge for $5,000 came in today from the ALS Foundation for Life.
This now means increased safety and mobility for Esther. Praise the Lord!